Inside sales team is looking for a captain!
As Teamleader (inside sales), no day is the same. At core you are responsible for coordinating and leading a team of Inside Sales Representatives ensuring outstanding customer relationships. As an experienced and inspirational leader, you will encourage the team and help them grow. You will coach, identify training opportunities, provide direction, and in general support further development. You will take ownership for team results and don’t shy away from rolling up your own sleeves to help out.
Your team at the moment consists of seven talented team members, based in Liege, Brugge and Turnhout. Together with your team, you will do your upmost to support both Fabory and our customers to succeed.
This role can be based in either Liege, Turnhout or Bruges. 40% of your time you can work from home, if desired.
In this versatile role, your main focus areas include:
- Provide day-to-day leadership and guidance to the inside sales team including monthly individual 1-2-1 meetings;
- Understand development need and coach, develop, and provide direction and feedback to your team;
- Take ownership for team results and goals (e.g. share of wallet growth, customer relations and customer retention);
- Maintain and further develop a culture centered on the customer and focused on meeting and exceeding customer expectations;
- Act as the role model for company policies and procedures and ensure the team understands and follows them (including BCG and FCPA);
- Handle cases when needed, from quotations to complaints and claims and register them accordingly;
- Order-to-cash process; you will perform regular checks and take proactive actions if needed;
- Maximize gross profit opportunities by ensuring pricing integrity and checking price agreements;
- Embrace continuous improvements by identifying and providing feedback on opportunities;
- Recruitment and onboarding of new team members.
Our client is a international player.
Employees in Belgium can benefit from the company's international caracter, without losing their local roots.
Our client is known as a professional service provider with a people-oriented approach.
They have a wide range of technical parts and machinery, specifically aimed at the industrial B2B market.
- An open and informal atmosphere characterizes the company.
- Room for personal development.
- Fixed working hours and no weekend work.
- 12 extra days of annual leave (with full-time employment)
- Interesting fringe benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, eco vouchers, meal vouchers, bonus.